Link to folder location now missing

Roon Core Machine

Roon 1.8 build 831
macOS Monterey on iMac Retina 4K 2017, 16GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router Experia, WIFI via Apple AirPort Extreme, core connected via Ethernet cable

Connected Audio Devices

Bluesound Node (1), Apple Airport Express (2)

Library Size

6k albums, 80k tracks
Only local library, no streaming services connected.

Description Of Issue

I just switched from Roon to Roon Server to solve a prior problem with face time calls otherwise pausing my streaming. This worked out and all works fine.

However, now that my library is handled thought the dedicated server app, when from my iMac I try to open a folder location (by clicking on file info), I do not see any longer the link to open the folder location. I now only see a link to copy the file path to the clipboard (see attached). Before, under the same scree, at its bottom I would see a “open folder” link.

Is this expected to be the case under a separate server app? Any chance that I can open directly the folder location of a song without copying and pasting links in finder?

Thanks!
enrico

Hi @Enrico_Corvonato

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We apologize for the delay in responding. I had hoped to get back to you sooner and appreciate your patience.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re some issues with your Windows remote. Since there’s been a delay in getting back to you I wanted to inquire whether you were still having this issue on Build 884? Could you please send us a status update?

We’ll be watching for your message and get back to you as soon as we can.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.