Linn DSM and Roon 1.5 and QNAP TS-469 Pro

Downloaded Roon 1.5 yesterday and all is great with my Linn KDSM and Tidal and local files but anyone else having pathing problems to QNAP. I have tried all the fixes in the posts and still can’t connect. SMB, URL,s etc. Help!

Hello @Chris54,

Thanks for your report, I appreciate you providing these details here.
To start, can I kindly ask that you provide a bit more information on your current setup using this link as a guide? Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating. To further elaborate on this question, are you using a Static/Reserved IP for your QNAP or is the IP address being dynamically updated by your router?

How are you trying to mount your NAS, by hostname or IP address? Can you please confirm if you’re able to log into the QNAP from another machine on your network? Please let me know when possible.

Thanks,
Noris

I figured it out Noris. Thx for the help.

What was the issue @Chris54, if you don’t mind?Maybe it will help someone else in the future.

Either way, glad you’re all sorted out!

I had multiple music folders on my QNAP and Needed to get the SMB names from Linn Kazoo server and add the folders all individually which was simple once I figured that out. Loving Roon. Just wish there was a mobile version like Tidal or Spotify so you could listen offline.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.