List of updates from Roon on current issues in 1.8

@SimplicityCompass Just wondering: are you a human, or an A.I.-entity trained on diplomacy and friendliness? Anyhow, great job you are doing. Thx!

6 Likes

Thank you, your kind comment is very much appreciated.

I think this topic belongs here: the description of compositions has disappeared on mobile devices (at least iOS) since v. 1.8.

See this thread: Blurb about compositions not visible in 1.8 - #5 by Bped

Thanks for pinning to this thread if appropriate so that it can be addressed

1 Like

This one took a while but has now finally been recognized as an issue.

1 Like

Hi @Bped,

Iā€™m seeing details on the compositions from the ā€˜infoā€™ tab (iOS iPhone), I see this on your example from the topic:

I would suggest posting again on your topic if it is still an issue for you, and Iā€™ll keep an eye on any further response from Roon. Iā€™m not saying it isnā€™t an issue for you, just that I havenā€™t seen any other feedback that it wasnā€™t resolved (apart from one like by @bbrip on your last post in that topic).

Thanks.

PS @bbrip in @Bpedā€™s topic above, could you confirm if the issue also hasnā€™t been resolved for you?

@bbrip

Thank you.

Added:

Thanks @SimplicityCompass I had not seen the Info tab that initially was missing in v 1.8 but that has been added with the latest update. Case solved!!

1 Like

This one has a ticket in. Just bumped it as noth8ng has happened here in quite a while

1 Like

Iā€™m going to leave that one off the list, as it is pre-1,8, but as I like saying, your post serves the purpose of giving it visibility.

Iā€™ve made a few exceptions of course, but I want to keep the list as managable as possible.

Thanks.

Fair enough. It just feels safer on your list. I dont trust Roonā€˜s bug-tracking system. Too many things fall thru the cracks or get prematurely closed.

3 Likes

Not sure I agree with you about my list holding Roon to account, but thanks for the kind comment. :grin:

Of course Iā€™ll keep an eye out for any response from Roon on that topic.

1 Like

I got a response from Dylan about the topics that was closed:

2 Likes

One to add to the list

1 Like

Thanks.

Added:

Just a reminder. Donā€™t post in this thread unless your post contains a link to a new response by Roon staff regarding an issue in 1.8. If your post doesnā€™t contain such a link it will be deleted.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.