Listening to Electronic/House/techno/IDM/EDM

1 Like

For any trance fans. Love Dash Berlin.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t believe this is 21 years old already.

2 Likes

1 Like

Great recommendations in the thread like Trentemøller, Rival Consoles and Four Tet. But how on earth there’s no mention of Maribou State with their newest album Kingdoms in Colour. This is the best electronic album of 2018 and in my books, the best album of 2018. Enjoy!

RoonShareImage-636948984187996255

6 Likes

Burnt Friedman. A favourite artist of mine.
Released today (wrong date displayed on Tidal).

2 Likes

This was a great listen, thanks for sharing @patouskii ! A great fusion of different styles.

2 Likes

1 Like

No problem, you should try their earlier album also!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Yup, agreed, this was excellent. Good work on pointing it out!!

Apparat LP5. Think Bon iver meets Tom York. An amazing listen.

1 Like

I have found my way back to London Grammar. Such atmospheric, melancholic electronica and of course Hannah’s astonishing voice. This time round though I am going through all the remixes, of which there are quite a lot!

3 Likes

1 Like

This is good stuff, though I like Apparat’s earlier albums more.

I had to check if there’s any mention of Moderat in this thread and wow, there isn’t! Moderat is collaboration between Berlin based Modeselektor and Apparat (mentioned here). I first time heard them back in 2013 at Flow festival in Helsinki and it was a turning point in my music taste. From that day, I’ve ventured more and more into electronic music. Moderat is still my favorite electronic band, even though they recently announced a break and both artists have since released solo albums. You should try all three albums by Moderat and the new solo album by Modeselektor, they’re masterpieces each and every one. Especially all the Moderat albums, which IMO are clearly better than anything both of these artists have done solo.

RoonShareImage-636953407355803597

RoonShareImage-636953409070746262

RoonShareImage-636953409179970288

1 Like

I agree, Moderat is more than the sum of it’s parts.
If you really want hear Apparat at his best, have a listen to this:

1 Like