Listening to Electronic/House/techno/IDM/EDM

Is it just me or are there a lot of tracks that run the mic’s really hot on Hannah’s vocals? I love the group and their music but I wonder about parts of the production.

One from Down Under. I still get a buzz when I listen to Innerbloom (the song).

1 Like

I think their production has improved with each release, but agree that overall it could be better. I think the more recent use of live drums has helped their sound a lot. They just need a bassist now too IMO.

If you listen to some of the more recent live performances on YouTube etc there is a marked improvement, especially in some of the BBC R1 Live Lounge recordings. Better than the recorded versions in some cases. Probably comes from working with sound engineers who really know their stuff.

Edit: Like this one…

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

New Avicii (RIP) with Chris Martin (Coldplay) on vocals.

1 Like

If you haven’t heard this group before you will be amazed, surprised or something else.
Acoustic/organic techno with e.g bass tuba, harp, This is very good! The layering reminds very much of the work of Kiasmos. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Anyone likes HardStyle here??

1 Like

I’m not “hard” enough but keep em coming :metal:

1 Like

Ok another one, but I think lyrics are about drugs so that might not be good for kids.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Someone may have already posted this but one of my all time favorites.RoonShareImage-636955182459918500

2 Likes

And my favorite Fabric mix RoonShareImage-636955184819922250

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

A last one before bedtime.

1 Like

Gorgeous vocals by Jes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-636959470296613490

1 Like

This is scary music! Have you listened to Fever Ray as well?

1 Like