Listening to Electronic/House/techno/IDM/EDM

Orbital’s recent ‘30 Something’ compilation is brilliant.

4 Likes

Hi all. I think I got some actions regarding Anjunabeats. There is now 1 release in Qobuz. Maybe this is the start of big dump of Anjuna coming

7 Likes

This is great news. I emailed them last month and they didn’t seem enthusiastic, glad to see they might be supporting it now.

1 Like

Two Anjuna releases on Qobuz now

It’s either a mistake/accident and will be removed soon - or a big dump will arrive any week now

Hoping it’s the latter!

3 Likes

Qobuz: Fevered by chxmist
Tidal: Fevered by chxmist
Spotify: Fevered by chxmist

This is my son’s first release by a label, I’d appreciate a few listens to tickle the interest of the music services algorithms.

.sjb

2 Likes

They’re podcasts rather than releases though, unfortunately. They’ll probably appear every Friday night like they do on Tidal, after the show is broadcast.

2 Likes

Another Anjuna release added to Qobuz. At this rate, we might get 1% of the catalogue before I die :smile:

Is the rest of the Anjunabeats label catalogue coming @David_Craff ? Hopefully soon?

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi @dabassgoesboomboom
The label informs us they will give us the catalogue in a few days. So we expect to finish their integration in the Qobuz catalogue in October.

Regards

2 Likes

Wow, this is big news @David_Craff

Does this include the sister lablel to Anjunabeats - Anjunadeep ? Can you please check and confirm?

There’s lots of Anjuna fans here in this thread that have been waiting for this news with Qobuz - I’m sure many will be happy

It is one of the best labels on the planet.

Thanks for this update

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Nice but I prefer his other works like Skylon & Mir.

4 Likes

1 Like

Got to love Bandcamp. Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

2 Likes