Live Radio metadata for 100+ stations incl. BBC, Radio France, FLAC radios and more

@alec_eiffel I only listen to the “Concarneau” version. I think you are right, it must only be the news that is different. Anyway, thank you very much.

1 Like

Update Jan 11th, 2023

• Added Tsuiokuyo’s FLAC Anime Music title info [OGG lossless] metadata / no cover
1 Like

I just recently discovered that the tracks in Live Radio are not only displayed but also linked to the actual albums in my library or on streaming services. Great feature … this has immediately become my favourite way of getting started / getting an impulse of what on earth (of all the thousands and thousands of albums and songs) I could listen to today.

Update Jan 19th, 2023

• Added Juice 103.8 [OGG lossless] metadata + cover / OGG stream not supported by Roon
  • Added Radio Canada ICI Première, ICI Musique and ICI Musique Classique [AAC] metadata + program pic
  • Added cover history browser on Metadata Server https://radio-metadata.fr/ui
2 Likes

Update Jan 23rd, 2023

• Added Radio X [FLAC] “artist - title”, no cover
1 Like

Update Feb 1st, 2023

• Added Zappa Stream Radio [FLAC] “artist - title”, no cover
  • Added La SuperSonica [FLAC] “artist - title”, no cover
  • Added OpenSky Radio [FLAC] “artist - title”, with cover
  • Added CN’O [FLAC] “artist - title”, no cover
  • Added Chiru [FLAC] “artist - title”, no cover

Note that some on these are not available in Roon because of the long lasting “FLAC EOS/BOS” bug.

1 Like

Update Feb 2nd, 2023

• Added LapFox Radio [FLAC], covers available
  • Fixed Rondo Klasu and Klasu Pro [FLAC], no cover
1 Like

Is there a way to add metadata for the NTS radio stations?

I can add Program Name to NTS 1 as it is missing and available on their API https://www.nts.live/api/v2/live
NTS2 already carries Program Name
They don’t make song descriptions available apparently…

They make tracklistings available to paying subscribers - 2.99GBP per month - and judging by their FAQ, even those might be incomplete

1 Like