Live Radio Stations will often not start and always stop playing after 20-30 sec on my roon ready Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3

Hi Rebeka, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, still the same problem with live stations. The stream will stop within seconds when I select my Mini-i 3 Pro als roon endpoint. Doesn’t matter if via ethernet, wifi or bluetooth.

However, if I feed live radio to my Mini-i 3 pro via Airplay (it’s a separate roon endpoint then), it’s working flawlessly.

Tobias

Hey @tarnopol,

Thanks for your quick reply and for the additional information. To help, I’ve moved this thread into our technical team’s queue. They would be best able to help with this :pray:

Thanks in advance for a little more of your patience :slight_smile:

Hi, live radio disconnects on the Matrix Mini-i are solved after the latest firmware upgrade for the Mini-i. I have been streaming for hours without any problems :grinning:

Cheers John

1 Like

Hi, glad it works for you now. In my case I was not so lucky. At first it seemed to work, so the stream kept playing, however every 30 sec or so it would drop out for a sec. Then I tried FIP radio and the stream would stop again after 10 sec. Hmmmm… The latest firmware for Roon and Matrix has been installed, together with a new firmware for my router, all this week.

So for now it‘s still Airplay for me when I want to listen to live radio.

Hi Tarnopol, I hope you will find the root cause of your live radio issue. Hope @beka can help you.

Cheers John