Loading album artwork from Qobuz fails when adding into library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Fedora 2.5 / Antipodes DS server / 1.7 build 555

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
ADSL Router, on Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Copland DAC215 / USB

I got used to manage quite easily my Qobuz favorites with Roon. Since las update got installed, this is the second problem I encounter : when I add a Qobuz album into the library, the cover artwork doesn’t get loaded in the library and Qobuz gets syncing forever. However, the album does get added into the Qobuz favorites and thebalbum artwork is there. Also the cover artworks do appear promptly when browsing Qobuz.

I cleared the cache and increase its size to 512MB (it was 128MB before), restarted Roon with no effect. In addition, logged out and logged in Qobuz, also with no effect.

Any idea how I could fix that ?

Hello @Jean-Louis_Guichard and thanks for the details. Are you seeing this behavior on all of your remotes as well? Do you notice any change if you switch to Google DNS?

Hello Nuwriy,
Yes, all remotes have the same problem.
About Google DNS, it seems a bit complicated, but I can give it a try.
I assume I need to switch all hosts (laptops hosting remotes and the Antipodes DS server running core) to Google DNS.
Or is it suffucient to switch only the remotes ?

Hello @Jean-Louis_Guichard, you could do this on either the router directly or your core machine, the remotes have to go through those two so no need to do the remotes.

I have exactly the same issue. However its not the case for all albums @Qobuz but some of them. In the overview the cover is shown. But it disappears after the album was added to the library. Please find attached two pictures as an example of this behaviour.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.