Loading TIDAL Playlists Bug

Glad to hear the fix worked for most of you! Thanks for letting us know.

This should’ve been updated the other day. Checking on this…

sorry guys… the link is updated.

I have downloaded a few times of the Mac version but running it said image not recognized. I’ve checked that the size is 29.5MB.

I just grabbed it from roonlabs.com -> download -> osx, and it mounted fine.

Is something mucking with the file you are downloading?

Okay, finally! I have to use a P2P software on Win7 notebook to download the Mac dmg file onto a USB stick and installed it onto my Mac Mini. This is a frustrating experience for me. Been trying to update and downloading it for more than a day with no success. Anyhow, I have finally got it installed, just wait for it to update the database again and hope I will have a fun time with it. The last build was a terrible experience. But, it could be my Mac Mini issue, too. Let’s see.

I have 24 tidal playlists in tidal. In Roon only 8 seem to have been picked up. What’s happening?

Hey @NearlyNormal,

Sorry for getting back to you this late - we would have hoped it was going to be sooner.

Are all 24 TIDAL playlists marked as favorites (the heart icon) in TIDAL? Only favorited playlists will show up in Roon.

I’ll keep an eye out for your reply :slight_smile:

Yes they are. The counts picked up for some of the 24 playlists are wrong. I keep having to resync. This sometimes solves the issue for those playlists but the count for other playlists goes awry.