Login after subscription problem

Hello, I am unable to re-login after my subscription was cancelled and reinstated after a card issue - the lapse was approx 3 hours, but I can no longer open the app.

I’ve moved your post to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

Can you describe in detail what you see when you say you “can no longer open the app”? It doesn’t open, or you get a blank window with the Roon logo, or there is an error message?

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

I get a blank window with the ROON logo which just hangs.

Many thanks

Thanks, and…

In order for Roon’s support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Thanks Geoff,

So, The problem started when my subscription didn’t go through in time due to a card being out of date. This was paid and acknowledged via email.

When I relaunched the ROON desktop it simply hangs on the ROON logo.

SET UP:

ROON Nucleus (core)
Mac OS 10.14.6

Router is a broadband mobile router - which has excellent reception - 2 years no problems. Router is connected directly to the Nucleus.

BelCanto Amp and DAC

Dropbox for backups and minimal stored data.

I trust this helps

Hello Geoff, I have not heard anything back and I am still unable to access my music. What else should I be doing?

Many thanks

Andrew

Your issue is in the support queue, and someone will respond. The team is small, and things seem to be busy at the moment, which would account for the delay, I think.

Thank you Geoff, appreciate the reply

Hello @eco2drew ,

Thank you for your patience here! Can you please verify if performing a reinstall of the Roon app on your Mac helps resolve this behavior? You can accomplish this by following these steps:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location (on the Mac under ~Library - not the Nucleus Database location)
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder
  • Try to start Roon again

Let us know if this helps, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Noris, yes that does appear to have worked. Many thanks for getting me restarted.

1 Like

Happy to hear that got you up and running @eco2drew !
Please, do let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the future.
Happy listening! :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.