"Login Issue with Roon ARC App - Incorrect Recaptcha" (ref#REK136)

Affected Product

Roon ARC

ARC Issue Category

Description of Issue

After moving my core from Nas to nuc I changed the port number and IP address in my router. Arc test on the core was okay. Now I try to login on the Arc app on my phone and it comes back with “incorrect recaptcha”. I changed the password, reset the router, restarted the core, no luck

Roon Core Platform

Roon Optimized Core Kit (ROCK)

Roon Core Specifications

Nuc 11pah, Intel I5, 16 GB ram, 500gb ssd

Connected Audio Devices

Auralic Aries G2, ethernet

Home Network Details

Router edgemax 4, ethernet,

Screenshot

Are you using any network filtering like Pi-Hole? This caused the problem in another thread. If yes, try turning this off temporarily

No, i don’t use pi hole or anything like that

Problem got worse, i cant login via the browser or on the core

Then you probably use something else (firewall, AntiVirus or other proxy) that blocks access. I don’t know if it helps, but I found a reCaptcha test page provided from Google on the web. Does this site work from your affected devices, can you see the reCaptcha?

Thnx, yeah that works

I mean the recaptcha works

But you still get the same “InvalidRecaptcha” reason for not being able to log into Roon?
I fear there is nothing that helpers or Roon support can do if your internet access to certain sites and/or content is broken. Please keep looking there must be a reason somewhere for the blocked access.

Thnx BlackJack, problem solved. I needed to end chrome in tasks and in appdata change default into old default. Then start a new chrome session. Now all works again.
Thnx

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.