Looks like my Qobuz account is out of service

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Rock NUC

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lindeman Bridge to Lyngdorf TDAI2170 by coax

Description Of Issue
Hello, I have troubleshooting with my Qobuz account on Roon. It always says check your account. When i am logged in i cant connect with my Lindemann Bridge. Always getting default and it stops. Also i see in the menu when i switch between zones that he says the Bridge is not Roon certificated. With my Node he is connected bud Qobuz did not work either. When i use my Tidal, everything is working fine so the Is it possible somethings wrong with my Qobuz account? I stil can loggin with Qobuz in my Node and it plays bud not with Roon anymore. Again with Tidal works everything on the Node and the Bridge. Very strange to me and i cant find a solution. I also wait for an answer of Qobuz. Also all my favorites are missing in my Qobuz. Hope you can help me? It looks that I have an account bud no service. Looks like a trial account. Same when I logging in on my desktop, there is zo little info in my account. Greetings Sven

Hello @sven_van_mol,

To confirm, are you able to log into the Qobuz web player and play a track to completion? If you haven’t tried that yet. Could you log in and play a few tracks all the way through using their site and let me know if you have issues doing so? Thanks!

Hey,

Yes I can bud only plays for 30 seconds. Looks like there is something wrong with my license at Qobuz. I can login bud not receiving any services. Strange beacause it is payed. I have send an email to Qobuz to bud still waiting for response! With Tidal everything works fine!

Thx and keep you updated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.