Losing Music from QNAP

Hi @Rob_Higginson ----- Thank you for the follow up and sharing your most recent observations with me.

Although we do have many users that use a NAS with Roon on OSX that are not having issues, we have heard a number of reports like this and we have been investigating this. For now, this is a known issue that we are working hard to resolve.

We have done significant work to improve for our upcoming 1.3 release, and as that work proceeds, we are also gathering data to better understand the underlying cause(s) of this problem.

With that being said, I will be contacting you via PM shortly to gather some more data so we can try and identify any similar variables or commonalities between users who have been experiencing this problem.

Moving forward, I would highly recommend using Roon’s network storage infrastructure to communicate with the NAS as opposed to mounting it in your operating system and navigating to it via finder. I have provided you an example below of what the path in Roon should resemble when mounting your NAS.

-Eric