Lost Audio Devices for PC in Roon Settings

I have recently upgraded my modem/router and also have had my IP address reset. I have lost the devices on my PC that is connected to the network (all hardware is wired to the modem/router). I have tried a restart of the Roon Nucleus already to no avail. How do I have Roon find them again?

Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucleus

Windows 10 PC
Intel Core i7-3770K
16.0 GB ram

Device name DESKTOP-D4TSCLG
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.51 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Modem/Router Shaw’s Fibre+ Gateway 2.0 (XB7)

Connected Audio Devices

All deviced connect via ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

19711 tracks

Description of Issue

I have recently upgraded my modem/router and also have had my IP address reset. I have lost the devices on my PC that is connected to the network (all hardware is wired to the modem/router). I have tried a restart of the Roon Nucleus already to no avail. How do I have Roon find them again

You can try on the Windows PC going to your browser and entering \\nucleus or \\nucleusplus to get to the Nucleus Web UI Control Page. If that doesn’t get you to it, you can attach a monitor to the Nucleus to see what IP it is currently using.

If the Nucleus IP is still on the old IP range, maybe cause it was setup with a Static IP. You can, assuming you have plugged up a keyboard, enter resetnetwork at the command line as detailed here:

Here is a link to FAQ about the Web UI page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.