Lost DietPi audio device

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win10 Home 1909 Version 18363.900
Intel i7-7700 @3.6Ghz / 16GM Memory 64bit
Both server and DietPi bridge running 1.7 (571)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Hardwired - Comcast modem -> Untangle -> Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 24port

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

DietPi -> usb -> Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital

Description Of Issue

Lost audio. Pi is still listed at audio device but the zone is not available for selection

I have tried disabling and re-enabling but I cannot get the zone back. ??

I’m sure you have, but rebooted everything?

A stab in the dark but if still not working try removing the ! from the name. It might not like that , did you colour the text yellow as never seen it like that before if not then I assume its a warning of some kind. Perhaps try uninstalling Roon bridge on the device and reinstalling? And check the version is 1.7.

I have rebooted all device in the chain (Server, Pi, DAC). The yellow in pix was just my highlighter. I will try reinstalling the bridge.

Hi @Beer_Good,

You might want to try a reboot of your networking gear as well before reinstalling the bridge, do let us know though if the reboot or reinstall helps resolve the issue!

Zone is back. I disabled Bridge on Pi / updated Pi to current version / Re-enabled Bridge / Changed Roon zone name.

1 Like

Glad to hear that @Beer_Good! Do let us know if you encounter any further difficulties and we can take a look!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.