Lost my libraries. I try to connect but I access to an empty page

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Guy_Saulnier,

Would you kindly update your post to include all of the template information?

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

What do you mean by “the template information”?

Here is a shot of what i see.

![25|690x385](upload://vh3b1zPk5gMJUsUepqI37NA9tab.png

Template information means all the details of this one:

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Thanks for your support.
Core Machine:
-Operating system: OS X 10.9.5 (13F1911)
-System info: iMac, iMac9,1, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2,66 GHz, 5 Go. Bus 1,07 GHz,
-Roon build number: Version 1.6 (build 416) stable (64 bit) Info found on Ipad and Iphone not available on my Imac:
Network Details: AirPlay via Wi-Fi (WPA2 personnel)
-Including networking geai model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Audio Devices:
-(Specify what devise you’re using: HEGEL HD30 via Wi-Fi AirPlay (WPA2 personnel)
Description Of Issue:
-The past week everything worked fine until I tried to connect the next day. The application did not start even. several attempts without result. today, I reloaded the application and managed to have a blank page with the message (problem when loading the databank) ref .: previous image already sent. I can get Roon on my iPad but no audio device (Hegel HD30) is available.

Hi @Guy_Saulnier — Thanks for the screenshot and details.

Are you able to access your database and zip up the Logs folder for us?

If you can zip up that folder and send us a shared Dropbox link, we can get a sense of what’s gone wrong here. If you can’t access the database, or if you don’t have anywhere to upload the Zip file, just let us know. We’ll walk you through the next steps here so we can figure out what’s gone wrong.

Thanks in advance for your patience, and sorry again for the trouble here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.