Nucleus +

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Nucleus + hardwired to router, all audio devices connected via Wifi

Connected Audio Devices

KEF LSX-II, KEF LS60, NAIM Muso 2

Number of Tracks in Library

15,500 tracks in library

Description of Issue

My LS60 has vanished from the Roon Ready list - they only appear as Air Play devices.
It seems this happened after they were paired with the LSX-II for the weekend. Could I have deleted them when unpairing? How can I reinstall them as separate devices?
They are on the network and I can control them perfectly fine with the KEF Connect App. But for Roon they no longer exist.

Thanks for helping!

@Arthur_Kipferler, welcome to the Community. A fellow user here, but have your tried first rebooting them and seeing if that helps? I have the original LSX and LS50W (version I, not II), so not sure what you mean by pairing the LSX-II and LS60. Do you mean grouping them together as a common Roon endpoint? If so, were these grouped as AirPlay devices or native Roon devices?

I will never be lazy again… Yes, un- and replugging the LS60 solved the problem. Thought that wasn’t worth trying since they did work fine than for any other purpose than Roon Direct…

Problem solved.

1 Like

Great to hear you have them available again!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.