iMac 2019

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Basic router from ISP

Connected Audio Devices

Internal speakers

Number of Tracks in Library

520 tracks

Description of Issue

I had a few artists that had their catalogs removed from Tidal for like a day (why, I don’t know). One or 2 days after that when they reappeared in Tidal, not only did I have to re-import them to my Roon library, I also lost my play history for that artist, which tracks were favorited or not. And my number of “recent listening” number also went down.

What I would have liked to happen was that ideally the tracks would just become “unavailable” if Tidal removes them but then available again if Tidal adds the same track, not removed from my library. I also would like to keep my favorited tracks as favorited so I don’t have to go through all those artists discography again to mark favorites.

At the very least, I would have liked to keep my listening history for those artists. Just because a track is not available anymore (regardless if it’s permanently or temporarily removed) doesn’t mean that I didn’t listen to it in the first place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Labels, licensing and contracts, usually legal backend reasons. Or, a completely new version. You can’t know with most items on streaming services.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.