LS50 - Lost Control of Device & Core disconnects

Hello @RJ_V,

As per policy, we cannot provide estimates on when Roon Ready certification will be completed.

Currently, one should be able to play to the LS50 Wireless II from Roon via the AirPlay and Chromecast inputs.

-John

1 Like

Hello John,

OkĂ©. No predictions for 2021. My prescription runs until march. We’'ll see after that.

Kind regards,
Rob

same problem here. happens every day for more than a year, mostly when changing tracks.
too bad Roon tech team takes so long to address issues (ios crashes
)

1 Like

Am I the only one still with this issue?
Happens everyday. Powering off and on fixes.

You’re not the only one. I’m doing the same thing when it starts breaking.
Unfortunately, 1.8 did nothing to resolve this issue. I don’t have the LS50 but LSX but I’m experiencing ‘Roon lost control of the audio device’ way too often, even when everything is connected using Ethernet. Let’s not even talk about using wifi.
Like so many others, I wish Roon and Kef would get together and resolve this long standing issue once and for all.

That is why I sold my LS50 Wireless set. I got so irritated by this problem. Very disappointing to hear that there still is no communication about this ongoing issue. Shame on Roon & KEF.

Same ongoing issue here.

Something new, the LSX speaker icon has disappeared from the source selections. Happened about 2 months before the 1.8 rollout.

1 Like

And now my LS50 Wireless has disappeared from the audio source selection. Before that I still had problems whit the “Lost Control” 3 years and ongoing.

I have to say, my LSX are unreliable when it comes to Roon. My LS50W II however, appear to be rock-solid. Makes me wonder, why doesn’t that excellent integration extend do other KEF products.

;What worked here, was disable firewalls completly in windows 10

That may help, but my problem is that it didn’t turn op in Roon rock.

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.