Lumin V14 Firmware

Kimber 8tc

but why? It sounds better this way?

my subjective feel for yes. I was most impressed by the exchange of feet under the server. Do vibrations affect the sound? Yes! Then I started exchanging more. Power supply is a Keces P8. Dc-Dc converters from HFX, etc โ€ฆ

2 Likes

but the Jcat Net Card XE has the greatest impact. The photo shows the old โ€œnormalโ€ Net Card

LUMIN Version 14.2 available now!

Enhancements and fixes:

• Support experimental FLAC Radio, e.g. Radio Paradise FLAC
  • Add BBC radio stations in UK
  • Support Tidal Connect desktop app Mute function

Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi @wklie Peter!
Thank you, great feature with Flac Radio. The current list of radio is supported by Lumin himself and will it be updated automatically by clicking update radio channels in the settings?

UPD: JBRadio-2 Shows covers, tags, stream data, but no sound. Check, please.

Offline, again.

Peter,
The FLAC radio is excellent. I have to use Shazam to get track information but a great upgrade.

New subject: Will LUMIN ever have a streamer that has a digital input? (not the M1) I can also imagine a DAC only in T2 chassisโ€ฆ.

Victor

1 Like

Thatโ€™s indeed an important missing feature from our product line.

2 Likes

Hi @wklie Peter!
Are there plans to add a pause function to the Lumin app when using Tidal Connect?

Doesnโ€™t it work now? What device are you using - iPad, iPhone (Lumin app 7.0.6), Android (Lumin app 4.2.1)? What is your app version?

Normally when doing Tidal Connect, you should be using Tidal app.

iPad, iPhone-Lumin app 7.0.6

When you see Lumin app 7.0.7 on iOS app store, please try it.

2 Likes

Hi @wklie Peter!
After the update, everything is great. Play / pause control keys in the Lumin app, when using Tidal Connect, work fine. Thanks for the work youโ€™ve done. And what has changed in Spotify Connect, except for the disappearance of the item in the settings?

Just a minor adjustment to when some prompts are shown, and direct launch of Spotify app when required instead of going through another prompt.

2 Likes

Hi @wklie Peter!
A few hours ago, when playing Tidal, a stop began to occur with the issuance of a message. With the subscription, everything is fine, relogging to Lumin app did not help.

Sometimes it starts to play, but it may stop again.

Do you have the best subscription (HiFi or HiFi Plus if available) at Tidal?

Only two subscriptions to choose from

If youโ€™ve already got HiFi subscription, that error makes no sense. Probably a Tidal server side issue.

1 Like

Itโ€™s a strange thing, through the Tidal connect everything works.