I did use a Time Machine backup when I initially setup the M1. But I have since deleted and reinstalled Roon and all related folders (that I know of) at least three times. Does that still make a difference?
Can you please access your Roon Database Location and send us a set of your RAATServer folder logs? If you can upload these logs to a Dropbox / Google Drive link, this would be the easiest way, but if you don’t have any file sharing services just let me know and I can provide one.
Actually I swapped out the Intel Mac mini (Core machine) for a SonicTransporter i5. And everything works flawlessly now. The M1 mini (remote) now sees my desktop DAC and all is good. I don’t know what the problem was or why switching core machines solved it, but all is good now and I’m a happy camper. I highly recommend the SonicTransporter i5 to all seeking a solution who don’t want to mess with anything (like a Mac mini or Intel NUC…) Truly plug and play. Was instantly seen by every Roon controller on the network and has performed with zero issues.
Thanks for letting us know that using a different Core sorted this issue out!
If you have any further difficulties or questions regarding Roon, just let us know!
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.