Mac Mini unable to update to 1.7

Just upgraded to 1.7 (500). The update ran smoothly on my NUC which is dedicated to running Roon. The control apps for my iPad and iPhone were also updated and are working as expected. So, for such an extensive rollout, you’ve done a fine job!
I have a Mac mini and wanted to run the new 1.7 Roon version on it. (I use it as a controller in much the same way as an iPad.) The download from your site is version 1.6, so it just thrashes looking for Roon Core which now is at 1.7. Am I doing something wrong?

Have you tried going to SETTINGS > ABOUT to try to update the software? Does it allow you to do that?

Hi @Dale_Packard,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

Does a reboot change anything?

Rebooted the Mac mini, which is running Catalina 10.15.1. Now it sees the Roon Core. Now I can’t get it to update.

So I’m now stuck trying to update my Roon client on the Mac mini.

Just another screenshot. This is an example of when it does not see the ROCK.

There is nothing I can do from this screen other than wait for it to timeout.
Dale

Hi @Dale_Packard — We just recently fixed an issue with the updater. Can you try rebooting all devices once more and verifying that everything is able to update?

Thanks!

Hi. It did update this time.

This is a screen shot of the “About Roon”. This time it finally found the Roon NUC on my network. I’ll be damned if I know what caused this. It may be buried in the application logs. Let me know and I can send if needed.
Thanks for fixing this. Really appreciate it.
Dale

Hi @Dale_Packard — I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones: