MacBook no sound after update

We still have our skip problem, while playing one track all of a sudden roon skips tracks maybe 1 out of 50 tracks

Can you please try using the latest Roon release from today? If encounter a skip after updating please let me know the time + date + track that caused the skip and I can check diagnostics for clues. Thanks!

1 Like

yes, updated

today 2/17/23 at 3:36 EST the song Me and Mrs. Jones by Billy Paul in the middle of the song just shipped to
Pink Panther on Saxnbass

Please help,
Steve

again today:

2/22/23 at 9:04 AM song Riders of the storm by the Doors in the middle of the song it just skipped to the next song in the Q Love her madly.

Hi @Stephen_Nicoletti ,

Apologies for the delayed response here, I missed your response and just realized when I was doing a review of previous cases.

I re-enabled diagnostics mode for you and I noticed a very strange error show up in your logs while you were playing Qoubz content in Roon:

<p class="dp-text dp-gray-text">Please check that your coax cables are tightly secured. If the cables are secured, and you're trying to activate your Gateway, try another cable outlet in your house. If the problem persists, give us a call at <font color='#3BB9FF'> 1-800-xfinity </font></p>

I suspect that your XFinity setup might be causing some of the issues here and is re-directing traffic meant for Qobuz servers. Do you have XFinity Constant Guard enabled? This has sometimes caused issues on user’s setups: