MacOS 10.15 Public Beta Connectivity

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Version 10.15 Beta (19A573a)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

The Roon Core is on a Mac Mini running the latest Roon Server software on the latest MacOS Catalina Beta.

It is hardwired to a Cisco Switch. The Switch receives its Internet service via a Amplifi HD Router which is connected to a Arris Modem. The Amplifi HD is part of a Mesh Network.

The issue is on equipment that is ALL hardwired.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Not Applicable due to connectivity issue

Description Of Issue

When starting the Roon Software on my iMac it reports that "Mac OS C 10.15.0/192.168.184.152. Version 1.6 (Build 416) stable * Connection Failed

This is a change from a past beta where it would see the Core but the Software could not play Music from it if that makes sense. I have tried removing, re-adding both the Roon Software and Roon Server to Accessibility with no effect. Permissions in Little Snitch are as liberal as I can make them, I only mention this since permissions in Little Snitch has not been an issue in the past short of a misconfigured rule.

If a fix is in the works then fine since Catalina makes some major changes under the hood.

Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Anyone using Roon with MacOS Catalina developer beta?