Merge albums Continued

Roon Core
Apple iMac Big Sur version 11.0.1, 2.7GHz, Retina 8GB (if any of this helps).
Latest version of Roon installed whatever that is.

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)**Netgear Router connected to Comcast modem. More if you need it.

**Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)**Sonos Amplifier and Martin Logan Speakers.

Description Of Issue
Long time user but have never tried to merge albums. Read all the suggestions and tried to merge Mahler Symphony #6. which is on two discs into one. No luck. No response. Even tried to add track with no response.

Probably a simple fix but I do not understand the instructions. The right clicks do not work and I cannot display both albums on the same screen simultaneously. I can get the tracks on the same screen but they will not merge. I can provide more if you want but I do need guidance.

Can you make a few screen shots of what you are trying to do? That will help a lot to see what is going wrong.

Hello @popcorn, have you looked at our article on fixing track grouping? Please send us screenshots of where you’re stuck and we’d be happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.