Metadata Improver: Paused… So now what is this?

Never ending problems…

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Typically that message persists when Roon can’t reach their backend services … I’d suggest a full reboot of your network gear and the Roon core.

If that does not work, I’m out of suggestions and Roon’s @support will have to looked deeper.

It would also be worth turning your firewall off. As @Carl mentioned, this is normally a connectivity issue, so it would be worth turning it off to make sure it’s not blocking the connection to Roon’s servers.

After 3 years of stable performance, there is no reason for me to change any setting whatsoever. Why would I? Anyway, the next day the problem went away like magic and I didn’t touch a thing. Just another unexplained mystery.
Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.