Metadata Improver warning: Paused

Metadata Improver: Paused because of trouble verifying my connection with Roon servers. Am running latest software as always update. Looks like others have had similar issues.

What do I need to do (if anything)?

Try these troubleshooting steps:

Please report your steps and findings if require more assistance (also a description of your Roon and network setup might help).

Am running latest software as I always update. Roon manages my Innuos Statement server and controlled by either my MacBook Pro or iPad Air - all of which appear to be functioning correctly. It is just the small red warning triangle I am questioning.

I noticed that you didn’t perform any of the network related troubleshooting steps (the most common source for the issue at hand). I don’t know though if there is much network related configuration you can do on the Statement server (you may have to do this stuff then on your router). Maybe Innuos support can provide you with more insight about the internet connectivity of their product.

Same issue here but server reboot sorted it. :grinning:
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.