2 Likes

I like this album:

https://i.imgur.com/GkqQ85O.png

1 Like

Thank you Serge, being added for a listen later

Mike, some more Nordic Metal from Norway:

1 Like

Thanks you Peter I will add it now
I am listening to @Serge_Tse recommendation now and it is very good with both clean and dark vocals :+1:t2:

Thank you Serge

1 Like

More nordic metal:

Imperia, multinational. Norway, Finland, Germany, Belgium.

RoonShareImage-637500351648921950

1 Like

Congratulations with post 666. The number of the beast. :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Well what a spot to miss out on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Maybe if one of us deletes a post…

Peter I found these through the Roon recommendation a little while ago and listened to a couple of their latter album’s. Very much enjoyed them.
I will try some of the earlier stuff, but a challenge with the number of hours in the day

Yes, that was me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

One of the best albums ever - Harris’s only mistake, as admitted by him: to put “Gangland” instead of “Total Eclipse” in the main album.

In that case, another good one thanks :+1:t2:
Happy for some more prog metal

One of those bands that initially only did black metal, but has now expanded their horizons.
Mainly clean vocals with some growl outbursts.
A really great album :metal:

2 Likes

Had so much new music lined up I forgot to listen to this. Not normally one for greatest hits but in this case a high resolution remaster and an opportunity to listen to a lot more that was before my time.

1 Like

Added thanks

A very mellow day here in Florida so far…no metal yet. Or even prog…
But awaiting a new headphone amp to be delivered,Topping A90 so can run balance out to my Sendyaudio Avia cans and crank up the volume later today without disturbing her who must be obeyed!

Ooh nice I have read and watched a lot of good things about those devices, and the X90 stack was top of my list of things to buy before the Matrix Mini-I pro 3 was Roon certified
Have a lot of fun :+1:t2:

1 Like

Here’s a few suggestions of bands I enjoy:

In Flames (Siren Charms is outstanding)
Enslaved
Amaranthe
Katatonia
Soen (more prog metal)
Amon Amarth
Grand Magus
Opeth (up to and including Watershed)
Ihsahn

3 Likes

Thanks Rockhound there are several bands on this list that I have never listened too.

I will spend some time and listen to these and I appreciate you spending time to pick these out

1 Like

My pleasure Michael. These threads are fantastic for discovering new music - problem is not enough time to listen to it all!!

2 Likes