Metal music discussion šŸ¤˜ [2021-08]

Thanks for that info Dani, I have checked out at Amazon now and I will add the first album on Bandcamp at some point in the near future. I rather like their music

Gents,

Been absent on here. Started listening to Justin Bieber and got all caught up in the dark side. However, wanted to share some awesome vinyl pre-orders available. Some metal loving vinyl heads on here (like @AceRimmer Kevin) would appreciate :slight_smile:

And the piece de resistance after 30 yearsā€¦

4 Likes

Man oh man what vinyl Candy!
Especially Ozzy!!!

1 Like

Ozzy reissue on vinyl is a treat lots of us have been waiting for.

New Maiden out today. Been listening to it this morning but itā€™s a bit of a lazy effort really.

2 Likes

Iā€™m about halfway through and Iā€™m not feeling invited to a second listen thus far.

As I said about Stratego (the track) - the mix is pretty horrible. And that should never be the defining quality of an album, I know. In fact, itā€™s only a small consideration of my dislike of the album at this stage. It makesā€¦

OH DEAR GOD ā€˜THE TIME MACHINEā€™ IS BASICALLY A CRAPPY ā€˜BRAVE NEW WORLDā€™ - what is Bruce doing with the vocals in the intro?

1 Like

Good to see you visiting again Raz.
If I had a record player I might buy that Ozzy album on Vinyl :wink:

1 Like

Good morning Sir. Just noticed your profile pic. Most excellent! :metal:

Ben, I agree. Started playing the first track and thought what the hell is wrong with the mix. Glad I did not pre-order the vinyl. Saved myself Ā£65. Will finish listening to it when done with work. So far I am not even remotely impressed.

Off topic - I am interested in adding the KC62 to my Metas. if I do and need some help with its setup, would you mind me approaching you via direct message?

Sure, no worries, throw me a DM.

Thank you sir, not as good as yours though.
Getting ready for Helloween :wink:

@Ben_Hagens Thank you Ben.

@Michael_Harris I thought you were joining Mayhem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why is Kevin (pun intended) already getting ready for the holidays? :rofl:

1 Like

He had to one up me after I changed mine :rofl:.

Funnily enough after seeing your post this morning I have some Ozzy on now (Diary of a Madman)

1 Like

Nice one! I got some annoying ā€œplease continue to holdā€ music playing from Zanussi customer care. Sounds compressed. LOL

1 Like

Listening to Senjutsu right now.
Its not terrible and you really cant expect Bruce to reach the same heights he could only a few years back imho.
Its obviously nowhere near their best work but I for one am just glad they are still all alive and kicking it enough to actually MAKE new music!

2 Likes

This has been on my Bandcamp list for a while.
Pagen metal at the cost of ā‚¬6.6.6 you say. Nothing suspect there :roll_eyes:

Anyway itā€™s very good :+1:

2 Likes

Done with work so started going through todaysā€™ Metal releases on Tidal and came across this.

Someone please tell me what the fcuck Iā€™ve just listened to :rofl:

1 Like

Is that a recommendation or not :thinking::see_no_evil:

I have only listened couple tracks but read an interview where she said that large part of new material has already been recorded so maybe new album is coming soon. Hopefully that one has bigger budjet and they can make little more polished album.

1 Like

The music is good and not being polished workā€™s well, but yes I am sure the band will get a wider audience with more money to help recording and production

I wasnā€™t planning on spending any money on Bandcamp today, but I played this album again and ended up buying 3 more albums :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This is what I am listening to right now, awesome Live Album IMHO, what do you fellows think?RoonShareImage-637663002570110064

2 Likes