Migrated Core, NAS Storage, Playlists Now (Mostly) Empty

No update from support so I tired a new migration one more time, this time mounting the shares on the new Mac Roon core via SMBv3 (per the recommendations here: 24/88 + 24/96 + 24/176 music still stutters, stalls and won't play - #3 by mike), but exact same result. My playlists are still showing the incorrect number of tracks (and it’s the same number of tracks every time I test a restore). The only difference is now I’m seeing that Roon thinks there are 90 files not associated with a storage system rather than 75 during the previous migration. Since the actual music storage didn’t change at all, and the new core has the same mount points as the original core (although now mounted as network drives rather than local since the original core was running directly on the NAS), I don’t follow why Roon sees files that aren’t on a storage location.

Could this be a bug with restoring from a backup not correctly handling playlists?

I’m about at my wits end with this one. Is there any other method of requesting support than just waiting on someone to respond in a forum thread with more questions? There has to be a better way for paying customers…