Roon Core Machine

Innuos Zenith Mk3 using Squeezelite

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

USB to Musical Fidelity MX-DAC; RCAs to Musical Fidelity Amp

Number of Tracks in Library

Approx 700 ripped CDs

Description of Issue

I’ve only just noticed that in My Library, when I click on Artists it only lists artists that I have streamed and not those on ripped CDs. Similarly in Albums, it only lists streamed ones, not ripped. If I open an Artist, in My Library it only lists the streamed albums and not the ripped ones. If I do a search for and artist or album it doesn’t find a ripped album, only a streamed one. Obviously it wasn’t always like this since, before I started streaming (Qobuz), all the ripped albums/artists were visible. So what has changed? If looked to see if there is a Setting relating to this but can’t find one. If I go into InnuosSense and disable Roon, I can see all my ripped albums in My Innuos library, so they are all there in my Roon Core. I backed up my library in Innuos and then re-activated Roon and ran a Roon database backup but this made no difference. I’ve checked whether this problem is equipment specific but I see the same thing whether I go into Roon via my iPad or PC. Any ideas on how I can solve this problem?

Show roon, settings, storage.
Do you have any filters set?

No Filters set

And the storage page?

Sorted!. The Music Folder had been disabled. Probably happened after a recent problem with my PC when I had to reset Windows 10 and re-install all my Apps.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.