Missing albums in roon

I am testing now roon on my zen mini mk2. But I miss some of the albums I got on my zen. How can I update the library in order to get all the albums? I’m using the android app.

Hi @Patrik_Forssell — Thanks for reaching out!

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?

I’d like to recommend looking at a couple of specific examples of tracks that did not get imported into Roon. Are they supported files? Are they showing up in Skipped Files? If it looks like they should be importing, let me know! Screenshots of these files in their storage location would be helpful for discovering what may be happening.

Thanks dylan!

No I can’t see any skipped files. Maybe it’s bad files… how can I make screen shots? Because since I changed to roon I can’t se my library in my innuos.

I’ve played all the files on my innuos before though.

Regards patrik

Hi @Patrik_Forssell,

You can get screenshots by accessing the Innuos storage location over the network from File Explorer or Finder and then using these instructions to take the screenshot. Focusing in on one specific example would definitely help us track down the issue here.

Now im with a computer. There are no files that the system skipped. But I dont manage to find the Innuos. Ive havent connected the computer by cable only wifi.

Tried to connect to the innuos …also to find in in the finder but cant find it. Maybe not your type of query?..

Hi @Patrik_Forssell,

The instructions shown here should help you access the music files on the Innuos:

http://www.innuos.com/en/go/manual-managing-server-accessing-files

This is one example. Sorry not this one!

This is an example. It is in a folder called unsorted. Also the other files in this folders are missing.

In this folder there are among others these files. But in another folder there are also jpeg pictures taken by me… is this a problem?

After deleting photos in this folder I got some more music albums :slight_smile:

Hi @Patrik_Forssell,

It’s possible that there were issues with these photos that caused Roon to get stuck. Are you still missing any files or are things looking okay now?

Everything seems ok now. Easier with a computer to organize everything. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for confirming, @Patrik_Forssell!

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.