Missing Band and Recordings

Hey @PFBTG,

Thanks so much for keeping me in the loop and for being this patient. I’m glad it was an opportunity for you to explore Roon.

Let’s first talk about the artist (Prefab Sprout) not showing up in your Roon favorites. I wanted to clarify that when you favorite an artist in Qobuz, it is simply added to your Roon library (it will show up under Artists). However, favoriting an artist in Qobuz will not also favorite it in Roon. This is why, when focusing just on the favorited artists, Prefab Sprout does not show up. You also have to favorite it in Roon. This article discusses favorites in more detail:

Can you please try favoriting the artist (Prefab Sprout) in Roon, and then take a look at just your favorites (the heart icon filter)?

Another thing worth noting is that Discography (your final screenshot) is not meant to show your albums from that artist - that’s what Overview does - rather to show you what other albums this artist you like has released and are available from the sources connected in Roon. One of our users illustrates it here:

If I understand correctly, what you’re trying to achieve is to have Roon display and play the Qobuz version of the albums from Prefab Sprout, all the while having your own local albums for the artist available. I’m not sure that hiding those albums is the best solution. I wanted to propose this:

• unhide the albums
  • if Roon does not group the Qobuz and local versions by default, group them yourself (under the Versions tab of the album)
  • make primary the Qobuz version, so Roon will default to it anytime you want to listen to that album
  • your local versions will be available under the versions tab

I believe that reading Mike’s (our product manager) explanation on how the versions tab works would be very helpful at this point:

Cheers :blush: