Missing Personal Tidal Playlists, But Seeing Everything Else

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

System Info: Running Roon Core trial, testing it locally on my laptop with a handful of iTunes and FLAC tracks plus Tidal integration just to run it through the paces.

Roon Core: Roon 1.7 (Build 537)

Tidal Subscription: Tidal Premium

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi, standard wifi (but this test is all local)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Standard laptop audio, bluetooth speaker for output

Description Of Issue

In the Tidal portion of the Roon app, I’m not seeing any of my personal Tidal playlists. I have about 25 custom playlists in my Tidal account, but in the Roon app I’m only seeing the standard Tidal curated playlists (like New, Recommended, Exclusives, Masters). The rest of Tidal is working perfectly; I can see all of my favorite Artists and Albums in Roon, just not seeing any of my own playlists. I’ve checked in Tidal -> Playlists and Tidal -> Your Favorites.

Thanks!

Ah, I finally found them. My personal Tidal playlists are showing up under “My Stuff -> Playlists”, which is great just not what I expected. I was looking for them under Tidal proper. But all good now, found them. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.