Missing Tracks ,I have no idea how to fix this one

Just Finished a long job of entering credits for each track of a 40 Track Compilation album ,not in your data base
when I noticed a couple tracks missing ,These tracks are in the file, ,and The meta Data is right,
yet They don’t show up in Roon ,they are the same type of file as the ones that show up

The songs are on another Lp by the same artist ,and I woud guess are the same versions I Think the Problem
has to do with this other lp with these tracks on it They appear in that lps file and meta data is correct

How can I add tracks if they are already in the File for the Lp I don’t want to lose the credits I already spent time
entering I am stumped

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Peter_Neski!

Can you share some screenshots of what you are seeing in Roon? I’d like to see screenshots of the compilation album, you library import settings (Settings > Library > Import Settings Edit), and the other album where the tracks are showing incorrectly.

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Tracks, do these tracks appear in this list?

Thanks,
Dylan

This is part of the file ,note tracks 29-31

Note Tracks 29 -31 are missing

I could try removing album and putting back in roon,But I an affaid I would lose all credit work ,I did
Is it safe to do this ,or with credits be re set?

When do Credits get erased ??

Thank you for the screenshots, @Peter_Neski!

Next, I’d like to get a little more information about what exactly was to the tracks/album in Roon.

May I ask that you please expand on this:

• What type of information did you enter? Did you enter track artist information to these tracks?
  • Did you enter any album level information?
  • Did you enter information for the tracks that are missing? Or were they missing from the start and didn’t get any information added?

-Dylan

I had been adding credits to each track ,who plays what ,and recording date ,since each track is different
I Didn’t enter any level information
I stopped when I notice the Missing tracks so they were Missing from when I started entering credits
but I am not sure if they were ever there ,Like I said ,they appear on another James P Johnson Lp in roon
which I had trouble with months ago, Its OK now ,but might be the cause for this problem

Thanks for the details, @Peter_Neski!

Would you mind sharing the album that’s experiencing this behavior with us?

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me PM containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Regards,
Dylan

Sorry Don’t Have DropBox need another way

PM sent

-Dylan

Can you resent me Information on how to send the zip file,I can’t find that e mail

I played the files without roon and they play fine

Peter, Dylan has sent you a PM (Private Message) in the Forum, not an email. Look at your avatar icon at the top right of this Forum screen - you should see a “1” in a green circle overlaying your icon. That means that you have a PM waiting to be read. Click on your avatar icon, and then click on the envelop icon to read it.