Mixed up Sonos speakers

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC 8i5BEK, 64GB en 256 GB SSD Windows 10 and Roon 1.7 (build710)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Core is wired, Sonos connected via WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

Roon is mixing up two Sonos speakers after a power failure. When I choose to play the music in the Kitchen (Sonos Play:3), it plays in te living room on the Sonos Play5 and vice versa. I’ve rebooted the core machine as well as the Sonos speakers, but the problem stays there. It doesn’t matter which Remote interface I use. Other Roon endpoints work fine.
Somebody any idea? Thanks!

This happens to me, but not just on Roon. If I am using the SONOS app for playing music and have a power failure, I often have to reconfigure one of the zones. It is not a Roon issue, It’s a SONOS issue from what I can tell.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I will check it out.

Problem solved. I did a complete factory reset on Sonos and it worked out fine. So no problem or what so ever with Roon!!! Perfect!!!

1 Like

Glad that worked :+1:t2:

Hi @Jeroen_van_Hoorn,

Thanks for letting us know the factory reset helped, happy listening :headphones:!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.