Moderation policies and “incessant ranting”

I disagree, it’s all about one topic, probably mostly one person but certainly the anti MQA gang. Lots of the comments are perfectly innocent as I’ve mentioned above (repeatedly). Deleting these very innocent comments speak volumes,

That’s hearsay but unsurprising, either tittle tattle from the anti MQA brigade-your “community” from CA or another (minority interest) site that virtually banned itself out of existence.

This is a really poor phrase to use, it’s really very insulting, it could be put much better. Comments need to be seen in the context of the conversation but moderating “manners cost nothing”? If that’s criticism targeting other members, you’re really stretching things, Crossing the line? From memory it was actually pointing out that someone else was being insulting (to a member), arguably supporting the community.

I don’t have a problem with moderating, it’s the level at which you’ve done it.

I’ve said I’m going, pretty clearly, so why this comment, a repetition of something I said I felt was highly patronising? You’ve seen me off! No more options needed.

Manners still cost nothing. Thanks for your time Mike, back to product development.