Monthly Subscription Service [Now Available 2020-11-17]

Hi,

Please introduce a pay monthly option soon! Lots more people would use Roon if a monthly option (like Netflix or whatever) was available.

$9.99 is manageable for nearly everyone.

Thanks

1 Like

Think of the Administrative on cost !!

The admin on cost for a monthly payment must be horrendous, Tidal et al seem to manage though.

And Qobuz, Amazon HD, iTunes etc.

It is up to Roon to add this subscription model, if they do they do, if they don’t, they don’t.

Live is too short and precious to take issue with the small stuff.

Cheerio

Hi

Any chance that i can subscribe monthly ? I’m away for more then 6 months/year and i cant bring my audiocave with me all over the world so for me a monthly plan would be perfect and i think it would be great for alot of other members aswell.

Theres no sense in saying we have a monthly subscription and then charge a one time payment för12x9.99 thats no different from the yearly plan as it was befor

Am I missing something ???

1 Like

As of now, Roon only offers a yearly and (for the time being) a lifetime subscription.

Maybe in the future,

yeah i know thats why its a request :slight_smile:

Yep, a request that’s been made so many times, but maybe you’ll make the difference. :smirk:

well the more that want it the better the chance right ?

1 Like

I think Roon has said their content licenses won’t allow for this.

They should offer a lifetime license with a senior discount! at my age, the lifetime doesn’t make sense!

My hearing is still holding out!

2 Likes

We now offer a monthly subscription option.

The original poster wanted the price to go down, but that doesn’t make any sense, as the people that prepay for a year should get the “deal”, not the other way around.

Anyway, it’s out.

11 Likes