T+A has released a major upgrade for MP 3000 HV models.
This “MkII” upgrade is available for all MP 3000 HV produced since its introduction in 2012.
It includes new firmware and the exchange of the complete digital streaming and processing board which brings all the network streaming features of the current MP 3100 HV to the older model.
The new features include:
- Roon Ready support
- Integrated direct support for streaming services (Tidal, Deezer, qobuz)
- Airable internet radio service
- DAB+ Radio (additional to FM Radio)
- Bluetooth (aptX)
- New USB receiver with better support for MAC OS devices
- New improved power supply
- Support for the new T+A “MusicNavigator” control APP (iOS & Android versions available)
CD transport, front panel controls, display unit and the T+A “Quadruple PCM DAC” board of the MP3000HV will be kept unchanged.
As this upgrade includes the exchange of major parts of the hardware and some mechanical machining it needs to be carried out at the T+A factory.
For details please contact the T+A service dept. via this link: https://www.ta-hifi.de/en/request_upgrade/
A merry X-mas and a very happy New Year to all of you,