MQA Label does not appear in build 1401. (local library)

I don’t like the role of “bad guy” at all, but after build 1392/1401 the errors are just plain obvious. New functions are nice, but isn’t there another way?

The MQA label is no longer displayed in the album display. Is it wanted like that?

The focus function only returns one album, but there are around 50 albums. Why is only one shown?

If the MQA award is no longer wanted, then it should no longer be possible to search for it in Focus. And if you’re looking for it, you’ll definitely want to find all the albums. (All albums are stored locally on the server)

Reading/analyzing the albums in question again does not resolve the error.
However, all MQA files are recognized as such and played correctly during playback.

I see it on the home page, album page, and artist page. IIRC, it was never on the release page. Focus works, too.

Thanks for looking and testing.

I just don’t see the label and focus doesn’t find the correct number of MQA files

I’ve noticed that version number and label, from folder name in parenthesis, are no longer show. Whether this is related, I don’t know, buy I’ll open another thread about this.

Solution:

Sometimes the problem is in front of the computer. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I had turned off the audio analysis. (since the update to 1401 does a rescan and I wanted to save time)
Then the rescan / or reanalyze file command has no function. After activation, a scan/analysis runs and MAQ is displayed again.

Thank you for your time and willingness to help

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.