Multiple processnames visible in activity monitor osx

Hi Noris

thx for the detailed answer. now i do understand the different names. I did consult already the users guide, but thx anyway for the link. Roon is really a great product! Its running smoothly. I do have already almost 30000 tracks, but still it is running good on the macmini.

The only unclear point is to me how i should connect the Hugo TT2; until now it is connected to the iPad over USB. I do plan to buy the 2go/2you, but what i do read it is still quit unstable. So a solution until i do buy would be handy.

1 Like

Hi @Pablo,

The Chord 2Go is still undergoing certification at this time, so it is not yet a Roon Ready product. If you wish to connect the TT2, you could either:

• Keep it connected to the iPad as you have now
  • Connect it directly to your Mac Mini Core via USB
  • Wait for the 2Go Certification to be completed
  • Use a Roon Bridge device -> There are plenty of options here - Pre-built ones include Allo USBridge, Sonore Micro/Ultra Rendu and others. You can also use a Rasberry Pi and install Ropieee/RoonBridge/DietPi if you have some DIY experience, see this video on how to build if you’re interested:

(Credit:@David_Snyder :slight_smile: )

1 Like

thx for your detailed answer. hope the 2go should be released in the next 2-3 month (hope so) and then i will buy it. it is too much money for this 2-3 month investments until 2go will be released. But as i can see, there are other options, when it take longer to release…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.