Multiple storage rescans necesary after every reboot

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC7i7DNBE / Audiolinux / Roon 1.6 (build 416)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Music storage on NAS, attached via ethernet-switch to core

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon Endpoint (connected via ethernet switch) / USB to DAC

Description Of Issue
After every restart of my system, Roon scans my library (as expected). But it misses a lot of files. I have to do multiple rescans until roon sees every track in my library. The mising files show up when I go to “Settings/Library/Clean Library” under “clean up XXX deleted files” and NOT “clean up XXX files that are not associated with a storage location”. So Roon sees these files as deleted.
But after 4-5 rescans all files are back. Under “Settings/Storage” the “XXX Tracks Imorted”-Number sometimes goes down instead of up with every rescan. I always rescan until all my files are there. I check with the “XXX Tracks imported”-Number and check if under “Settings/Library/clean Library” there are no deleted Tracks left.

At first I suspected a Hardware failure of the storage SSD in my NAS. I bought a new SSD but the problem continues. I then tried to restore a backup from when the problem didnt exist with no luck. I also removed all filters for skipped files on Roon import. I can mount the Network-Folder just fine and see all files. I also can see them via SSH. Just Roon has a problem reading them. What could be the issue here?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Multiple rescans of library needed for albums to show up on AudioLinux