Music Germany corner

East Germans have a favorite band

1 Like

Some Dutches like this band too!

I actually have a Puhdys song in my library. I think it might be about a polar bear…?

This thread sponsored by

3 Likes

David Hasselhoff in Görlitz (East Germany’s coalfield)
“The Hoff” comes to Lausitz for “Ze Network” shooting
David Hasselhoff belonged as Knight Rider to the trademarks of RTL. For the new series “Ze Network” he comes to shoot in Görlitz. In it, “The Hoff” mainly plays himself - with surprising results. RTL is a leading private television group and David Hasselhoff has a large fan base in Germany. Looking for Freedoom :wink:

The polar bears are the stadium and party song. Here with JĂĽrgen Drews together as a single newly released.

The uncrowned song and the best album starts above with old as a tree, lifetime, go to her …

It was not easy to find the right lyrics in the GDR, because there was state censorship.

We can all go home now. This thread is now closed :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s find the right language, then the state supervision won’t notice what we actually want to say and in the end we won’t know it ourselves.:slight_smile:

1 Like

What language Uwe?

You’re right, I don’t even speak my native language properly. But should I therefore remain silent?

…or calculate mathematically when it may also no longer be heard

You’ve completely lost me Uwe :slight_smile: I’ve got a feeling you’re using Google translate and things may not come across as they should?

is now my favorite with manual hopefully humorous editing

1 Like

3 Likes

…good knowledge (old but active) in German Music

and newer music from Annette Humpe

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

My contribution here. Kept playing the video on VHS on and on when I was a kid.

The cover is also exquisite :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes