I have an nuc i5 running roon but quite frequently the music breaks up and a restart is necessary.
System is Chord 2qute - meridian G61sl - Arcam P349
Thanks for reaching out, @CR1!
So we can better understand what you’re experiencing, please verify the following:
- Can you verify which version of Roon you’re on?
Music goes garbled and needs a restart
- Is there any specific types of content that causes this, or does it happen for all media?
- Does this behavior occur for all endpoints?
- By restart, do you mean restarting the Core machine?
- Can you share a screenshot of the signal path when this occurs?