Music keep stopping and then volume rises to maximum ON ITS OWNn its own to dangerous levels

I think I was frantically tapping the “+” button in my impatience. Sometimes I need to remember to slow down and smell the roses…

1 Like

Naims head of software said it was Roon that was the issue with the Atom and that It was an area of the screen in the ui that caused it.

I can’t remember the details but one would think that Steve would then have talked to Roon so that they can fix the issue between them?

He did as far as I know and it was sorted I never had the issue happen again. I am not on Android for last few months so likely a regression bug if it’s happening still.

Great, so clearly something odd going on, assuming that the Atom Firmware and Roon are up to date. #support ?

I can confirm both the Atom & Roon are upto date.

I have put volume limits in place now and disabled Spotify inputs on Atom, i will of course provide an update if the “unintended volume acceleration” happens again - its kind of worrying that the issue has a name :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@LittleLionCub,

Yes, please do let us know. It looks like you’ve piqued the interest of many in your post so we’ll be watching.

Wes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.