Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an epic cover. I actually wanted to call my son Cortez, but my wife wouldnā€™t let me as apparently he introduced syphilis to South America (not my son, Cortez the Spanish explorerā€¦). I also took my wife to see Satriani once, and she commented it was the only gig Iā€™d ever taken her to with no queue for the ladies toilets. Nothing wrong with a two-hour guitar solo eh?

This is what real musicians do for some fun. The wonderful Jim Maving and some bluesā€¦

I know, itā€™s only Pop (not Soul) but I like it !

And Max covering a Paul Weller song:

Not so much a video as the best version of Going to California Iā€™ve heard, period.

1 Like

Cater Samson Trio closing the show

Here is the great Brooks Williams playing some acoustic blues for ya.

He showed me how to play the Hesitation Blues Riff, so it was fun to play alongā€¦

this Aurora gig in the woods is very special and her voice is emotional touching

this is very good too

1 Like

Oooo the lovely Elles Bailey with the True Stays

1 Like

A youtube audio clip ā€¦ :sunglasses:

Please listen to this with your best pair of headphones.

1 Like

spiritā€¦

1 Like

If you can watch this, youā€™ll hear an amazing performance to move you. Imagine playing this live at a parents funeral. Never mind the format or it was recorded on a phone. Audiophilesā€¦ take noteā€¦

The wonderful Lisa Mills has a new album in the pipeline, canā€™t believe we saw her solo at The Blue Boar Maldon recently where I was happy to buy her a whisky :tumbler_glass: in the break.

a modern classic