Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips 📹

Who is the trumpet player?

willie waldman

Interesting song and video - YouTube decided to give me Jakub Józef Orliński to follow… I can’t argue with that.

After losing her brother in tragic circumstances, having her husband diagnosed with brain cancer and other brother recovering from cancer, we never thought we would see Eve Selis tour again.
Let alone in the UK…
But she did, drawing on the healing power of music. She played her Life Happens tour and I was privileged to film this. (Josh Jewsbury (Bass) Stood aside for this one)
You may notice not too many facial close ups in the mix as the emotions were running high as Eve performed this new song written for her brother sadly lost. Luckily I had 6 cameras running on the night.
Enjoy, Dark Sky Blue.

Please, please, I implore you, check this guy’s channel.
Thank me later.

1 Like
2 Likes

I say this a bit facetiously, but if you love music, don’t play it on youtube (unless you’re also buying the music or playing it on a streaming service you pay for). They are the worst of the music services as they pay artists almost nothing.

1 Like

I only post and play rarities on youtube … the stuff we record is the only way you can get these recordings as they are live bootlegs (all be it with as decent sound quality as YouTube will allow and artists consent) there is no monies involved. Of course I have the 24/48 Wavs in Roon but I cannot distribute them. Personal private only.
So YouTube has its place

These two run into each other. The great Michelle Malone live and lively…

I agree, as long as its not your only source for music.

Nope, I get to see it live, film it and buy the CDs and promote the artists.
An amazing line up is developing for this year 2020, loads more new music coming my way…

Then we agree.

1 Like

most videos here are live videos, you can not buy somewhere, so where is the problem?
an roon users are the better buyers in music industry, i think

1 Like

mr simon driven to tears…

1 Like

Fatea Magazine just voted this as their single of the year 2019 from the wonderful Sean Taylor.

If you like your music to be about something, this is for you.

http://www.fatea-records.co.uk/magazine/