Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

These guys are really good and her voice is wonderful.

I canā€™t get enough from them it seems.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

What? No ABBA?

1 Like

seen 5 times and this song was always a highlight

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes
3 Likes

nice to see them come back again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In the UK we have Remembrance Sunday to honour those who sacrificed so much in conflict.

In that vein, this is Jackie Bristow with her song Fallen Youthā€¦

ā€œFallen Youthā€ was originally a poem written by an unnamed ANZAC WW I soldier. It was found in the lIbrary of Jackieā€™s hometown of Gore, New Zealand.

A childhood friend and Kiwi soldier found the poem and carried it with him for 20 years. He asked Jackie to turn the poem into a song. She wrote the song at the top of the Hokonui hills and now performs it as part of her live set.

Jackie says, ā€œThe poem speaks from the heart of a soldier and it feels good to tell a story for all the soldiers in the world.ā€

1 Like

Not a music video but a video about music. A great interview by Rick Beato. Not to be missed.

2 Likes

A great song on a really interesting guitarā€¦

2 Likes

From last nights gig in Billericay we had an off mic encore of one of Lauren Houses great songs, filmed by Mark Ede a couple of seats along from meā€¦

https://www.facebook.com/700003798/posts/10160084223393799/

You may have to log into Facebook to enjoy thisā€¦

Medialab UniversitƤt Mozarteum

Studierende der Kammermusikklassen SolitƤr | UniversitƤt Mozarteum

For friends of classical music certainly a full-length program in Corona times.

Snarky Puppy Family Dinner Part Two

1 Like

very good jazz here

Iā€™m not american, but cannot help to love this performance.

When the folks at Emerald cracked the method to produce a Purple Carbon Fibre guitar, they had to have Davy K perform a version of Purple Rain in Princes honour

1 Like

Words not needed or maybe I am just speechless.