Music not playing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac Mini

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Node 2i

Description Of Issue
Music on Qobuz not playing. Error message say song no available on Qobuz. I tried signing out and in with Qobuz. I tried restarting Mac many time. I get the error message on everything I try to play form Qobuz. I only use Qobuz except for a few CDs I imported.

Hi @Jeffrey_Mehr1,

Does the issue also occur when you try to play to your Mac Mini’s System Output zone (the Mac’s internal speakers)? I would also try clearing out your Roon Cache to see if this helps:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

It seems to be working on it’s own without me doing anything as of a little after I started this thread.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Jeffrey_Mehr1!
Hopefully it was a once-off issue but if the issues return, do let us know.

Ok. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac mini 2018

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Node 2i

Description Of Issue
I had an issue where Roon stopped playing and the error message was song not available in Qobuz. I put the Cache folder on my desktop and Roon was playing again for a while and when I went to play a different album the same issue happened again

I played the album where Roon stopped playing again on just the Bluesound app then stopped it and went back to Roon and played the same album and Roon is playing again

Hi @Jeffrey_Mehr1,

When this issue occurs, does it impact just the Bluesound zone or does it impact other zones as well (such as “System Output” on your Mac for example)?